Customer Specific ICs
ICDC boasts extensive experience in the development of mixed-signal customer-specific integrated circuits (CSICs). We can handle multiple entry points for externally designed products or alternatively, we can manage the whole process, meeting the required objectives. We achieve this using state-of-the-art integrated circuit design software and equipment.
The ICDC team of specialists works with you as a flexible extension of your company in developing CSICs.
Our services include:
- detailed ASIC implementation for digital, analog and mixed-signal designs
- standard cell and full custom (both digital and analog)
- software/mathematical modelling and testing
- Verilog / VHDL code generation
- simulation and functional verification
- scan and partial scan insertion
- production test generation
- floor planning and layout
- technology migrations
- cost reductions
- FPGA development
- high-performance testing and failure analysis
In addition to in-house designs we can port external designs into our facility at GDS II or netlist entry levels.